. You may use your textbook or any other course content without citations. However, if you use info. from outside the course (online or print), please complete an MLA citation for each source used. Your chapter summary should be a minimum of 1.5 pages (MLA format).
In a document saved in Word or PDF, answer or elaborate on the following (you may use one paragraph for each numbered set of questions: for example, one paragraph for number one, etc.):
1. Overview: In your own words, explain what you understand about egoism. If someone asked you what you studied in this chapter, what could you tell that person? What is still confusing to you?
2. Vocabulary: List and define at least 10 terms that you did not know or fully understand before reading this chapter and reviewing the content? Which of those are still unclear to you? Bullet points or a numbered list is fine for this section.
3. Philosophers: Identify two philosophers or two theories from this week’s material that you think are particularly interesting and tell why.
4. Reflection: Is there anything you read or learned this week that has made you rethink your ideas or views on an issue? Did you have conversations about the material with friends or family members?
5. Clarification: Is there any concept that just does not make sense to you or that needs clarification?