IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 01/13/23 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Create an ethical code of conduct for those in governance, management, and professional staff for this health care organization:
In a 10 to 12 page assignment (excluding title and reference pages), discuss the following:
- Brief background of the facility.
- Organization structure of the facility and duties/ responsibilities of those in management and professional staff.
- Two possible ethical dilemmas that may be encountered.
- Ethical standards for those in governance, management, and professional staff.
- Ways to implement the ethical code of conduct and ensure compliance.
- Consequences if there is a violation of the code of ethics.
When writing this assignment, use 3rd person. Follow APA guidelines. Use at least eight scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past five years, All sources must be cited according to APA
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the assignment with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.